Thursday, October 14, 2010

FAST FOOD?

I don't know if this is a hoax by the photographer, but it has to make one think why is it called fast food? What could they be using to make the food cook so quickly and conveniently? I have never been one for fast food chains. As a kid I cringed when it was suggested we stop for one of those happy meals. They never made me happy. I hated pickles, mustard and mayo. No matter how many times we would request it removed those condiments always appeared in between the bun.

My only wish for this blog is that people would stop and think a little more about the food they are putting in their body as much as they think about the next car they want to buy, new pair of shoes, video game, countless hours spent doing something other than thinking about the food they eat.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39656461

No comments:

Post a Comment